Thread: First Post!

Carb and Points!

First Post!

Hello all,
    After what feels like forever, my new account is finally activated and approved!
    I'm excited to join because I have a few fuel injection projects that I'm currently working on.
    The first is a 1987 Dodge Daytona that I'm converting to standalone fuel injection. My goal is to have coil near plug and sequential fuel, neither of which the car had from the factory.
    My second project is an International Harvester 304 V8 that I'm putting a GM TBI system on, powered by a 1228747 ecm.
    Finally, nearly all my friends have vehicles with GM OBD1 and I'd like to be able to help them through datalogging and potentially chip burning.
    Thank you for having me, I can't wait to learn everything I can about chip burning, datalogging, and tuning!
    Isaak

Gearhead-EFI link for the 1228747 TBI ECM. http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-4F

Carb and Points!
    Thank you! I've already spent some time messing around with these files in TunerPro, just doing basic changes like turning EGR on and off.
    I've even done a couple successful burns of my edited binary files. I can't wait to get the system set up on my truck so I can start tuning it!