I was thinking of hopping up the 305 but decided a 350 would be better. Here's what I'm thinking I'm gonna build(slowly but surely as funds allow) to put in the Camaro.

350 OE roller block with hypereutectic pistons, cast steel crank, reworked rods with ARP bolts, Pro Comp 210cc heads, Comp XFI280 cam and of course headers/good exhaust and some 3.73's out back. I wanna top it off with a LT1 intake, run the LT1 oil pump drive and N* DIS. I think this is a good relatively budget build that according to Desktop dyno will put out 460hp at 6k and 445tq at 4.5k.

What I'm wondering is can the 7427 PCM I currently have run this combo? I know it'll run the MPI with the resistor mod but how about the cam and N* DIS? Every thing I've seen about the DIS says you have to change the reference angle and min/max spark but there is no reference angle in the 7427 just the initial spark advance. Is reference angle and initial spark the same/similar? I'd like to keep the 7427 because I'm familiar with it and the .xdf has got to be the nicest well organized one out there.

Just trying to get my ducks in a row with this one, I was going to put a 5.3 lm7 that I had in it till I seen that the cross member needed notching, plus all the other goodies to make it fit and that tuning software is $600+