Thread: Idle Tuning, LS P01 PCM, 5.3L Swap

Carb and Points!

Idle Tuning, LS P01 PCM, 5.3L Swap

Nearing completion of swapping a 5.3L into my 3rd gen Camaro. Nothing two crazy, long tube headers, BTR Truck Norris Cam, Trailblazer SS intake manifold with 92mm DBC throttle body Drove the car this weekend and started dialing in the VE table. It is running great, haven't done any hard pulls yet though due to weather conditions. Very early on i had an issue with the idle airflow being too low, which seems typical with these aftermarket 4bolt throttle bodies. Currently have the base running airflow table zeroed out, to keep IAC valve closed and the idle is set strictly off of the mechanical throttle stop screw, with the TPS zeroed to that position of course. I still have fuel trims and MAF disabled as i am still working on the VE table. I am new to tuning but have a decent understanding of how most of this works. Uploading current tune file and last driving log file. It seems to be running fine with the IAC essentially disabled, however i would to get these idle settings dialed in correctly. AEM wideband sensor/gauge is connected to 0-5v EGR position input and calculated to lambda in universal patcher's logging program, i have been using megalogviewer to view logs/generate histograms.

EDIT: OS is 12212156 and using a 4L60E transmission. Zeroed table i am referring to is the the B4307 - Desired Airflow under idle tab this was done to correct idle hanging very high.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by twenglish1; 01-02-2024 at 05:15 AM.