Thread: hi

Carb and Points!

hi

new to this group working on 01 5.3L swapping in a 1983 c10 pickup truck and a 03 6.0L swapped in a 1986 c10 pickup truck both need vats delete and tune programing any help would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Joseph Porter; 12-22-2023 at 03:49 AM.

Fuel Injected!
    -Carl

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Porter View Post
    both need vats delete and tune programing any help would be greatly appreciated
    There are a lot of people here that would like to help. First off we need the computer number, and BIN, and what software you are reading and tuning with. The information on these and other basic stuff is in stickies on OBD2 and tuner Pro forms on this site. Once you have that information, any modifications to your engine, transmission type, etc. would help us to guide you in tune modifications.

Also some punctuation and paragraph separation would help to clarify your intention. Are you looking to learn about tuning or do you just want your vehicle set up? If you want to learn tuning it really takes a while, I've been working on vehicles professionally for 40 years, and it's taken me the last three years to learn about tuning parameters for my truck.

It's a long and winding road. Relax and have fun. Jeff