Thread: Im not sure if i ever said hello.

Carb and Points!

Im not sure if i ever said hello.

I own a 1994 chevy Impalla SS, wife & I moved from N.Y.C. to Texas. 1600 something miles twice. Flew back & then drove her car. February 2024 will be 2 years here. I like longer walks on the beach, Im a scorpio & a mechanic for the past 23 years, Im not really into sports. The Yankees suck cause their overpaid. I like Guns, Art ( I paint for my mental health...sh!t works ) feel free to check my Sh!ty art on I.G @Sinsereschool & of course cars, trucks & boobs....Oh & music. I forgot i was a pro drummer at some point in my life.
    The Impala is a stock Lt-1 with short try-y ceramic coated headers, 2 1/2 inch, cat delete, siamese pipe with XL sportman mufflers, cold air K&N intake & pcm programmed by pcmforless. Rear diff is next & I'm learning on tuning for obd-1.
    Oh & $60,000 worth of my tools were stolen here in Texas by my friend that lost his mind due to his diabetic state & whatever drugs he was on. Im starting from scratch & everything happens for a reason. Sooo hello my fellow gear heads.94

Thank you for sharing some of your personal experiences. Other gearhead-efi members and I also think everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reasons don't make sense.