Thread: apu1 vs dynamic efi?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stackz View Post
    about what I was beginning to think, thanks for confirming it for me. going to stop looking for the older moates stuff and just go with a dynamic efi ecu when I'm ready. One thing that was interesting I found during my research was people saying its hard to get an ecu from them?

that doesnt make sense. from what I read on the website, you just send them your ecu, they plop their board on it, and send it back with the documentation and the disc for the WUD? or am I missing something?

I love how the wiring diagrams are laid out on the site as well. VERY convienant and very very clear! its kind of amazing.
    In the recent past, Dynamic EFI offered modified ECU's without having to ship them an ECU. Likely the cost / availably / reliability of ECU's suggests it's not a good business model to offer modified ECU's?

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    In the recent past, Dynamic EFI offered modified ECU's without having to ship them an ECU. Likely the cost / availably / reliability of ECU's suggests it's not a good business model to offer modified ECU's?
    Gotcha. Yeah if the upull didn't want $65/each for the 7477 I would have more than I have now in my garage. I'm good with 3 plus my chipped one though. It's a shame though as so many get squashed. I passed by at least 10 or so last week.