Thread: Thanks for approving me I'm not a bot 😂

Carb and Points!

Thanks for approving me I'm not a bot 😂

Just want to hi and that I'm not a bot.
    Also i here because I'm trying to get my 1999 Yukon Denali that's in ment condition back running. I've have had nothing but Vats problems. I just purchased a clone MDI2 but haven't had the time to play yet. I also have a sm2 pro tuner to play with.

If anyone has a black box tune for a vortec 5.7 Yukon Denali 4x4 please feel free to pm me.

Thanks 👍

Administrator
    I am convinced that every bot that joins the forum swears it's not a bot.

I don't know if you can tune out the VATS in the blackbox using Tunerpro. It's possible in some commercial software. What file formats are you able to work with?

I also have a 99 Denali. Two years ago I built a stroked 6.7 L LQ9 out of the 2005 Escalade. It acts like a whole different truck. Here are the two stock BINs that I have. I have the actual one off of my original black box computer, cannot seem to find the moment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Carb and Points!
    Lol 🤣. I payed someone to do that , but still have problems and I've also installed the transistor and still problems

Carb and Points!
    Yeah I bet it makes a big difference.
    What I should have done was put a LS motor in it instead of a crate vortec when I replaced it a few years back. I wasn't thinking.
    Id love to get a 0411 PCM , but can't find the pin out details and that lextech cats been out of touch for what I read.

Also I see attached Giles but can't download them yet. I guess I'm need approval
    Thanks for uploading them

Unsure of which transistor you are talking about. I think you are talking about a workaround for the antitheft?

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by cededog View Post
    Yeah I bet it makes a big difference.
    What I should have done was put a LS motor in it instead of a crate vortec when I replaced it a few years back. I wasn't thinking.
    Id love to get a 0411 PCM , but can't find the pin out details and that lextech cats been out of touch for what I read.

Also I see attached Giles but can't download them yet. I guess I'm need approval
    Thanks for uploading them
    Get a good tune on your L31 and it will run great. The L31 is a torque monster where you spend 95% of your time driving. The LS engines are weak down low and make a ton of noise while not doing much until you get them up near redline.

I would ditch the black box and put an 0411 or DBC P59 in it.

Here is a link for eliminating the passkey.
    https://newrockies.com/

I have not used their product myself but I have heard some good things about it. Pretty spend even though about $300