Hope everyone had a great holiday. We stayed at my daughters this year since her and the hubby got sick, so we ended up having a nice intimate Thanksgiving dinner together. Anyway, I am new to the forum and began by reading a post regarding a reluctor. My current project is a 1971 Chevelle SS454. I am building a entirely new engine for it. A Vortech YSI V-7 supercharged 489 all forged internals Icon Pistons, Eagle H-Beam Rods with ARP L19 rod bolts and Eagle 4.25 stroker crank , Brodex heads, Lunati Cam and a 102mm throttle body. I am using a Gen 6 4 bolt block and going to be using a 4L80E trans, hooked to a ford 9" 35 spline axle with 3.70 diffy gears.

I am not sure which EFI system to use as yet, but felt the best choice was the Holley Terminator Xmax with tranny control. I am have a few quandaries over the EFI system and am hoping to gain from other experiences and solutions. I am quite versed in the technology, but am not a expert. I am hoping to share as much as learn. I enjoy the aspects of modernizing this care and make it super fun and reliable.

I'll be posting questions as time rolls on, thank you in advance for your help and patience.