Quote Originally Posted by Plehne View Post
That would be doable I think. One more question, could I possibly order a new ecm from the parts store say for a 94 with matching engine/trans? This is a farm truck so not critical that I keep oem parts. I think this would do away with the clean cycle and operate the 614htz solenoid.
When you order ECMs from the parts store they don't come with the MEMCAL or PROM, so you would still need to source that and/or program your own EEPROM to be successful.

That being said, some of us have horded ECMs and might have something that might work for you.

I will have to look into this a bit more, but I don't see why the 7060 ECM won't work for you. I tune a friend's stable of cars and 4L80Es seem to end up in all of them and haven't had any issues like you are experiencing, though he tends to use earlier 4L80s with the one piece cases but both front lube and center lube, depending on what he can get his hands on. AFAIK, the internal controls haven't really changed between the update in 1994 and the two piece cases.