Well retyping this again. Hit submit thread and lost everything i typed. What a mess from the title huh? Heres the deal brother yukon was 1995 5.7 tbi 4l60 truck. Decided to do a carb 383 and keep the 60e. Truck did fine for several years until the 60e gave up. Came down for a funeral and replaced the 60e with a 700r4. Back up and going again. Now the cam decided to lay down on it. Ive come across a good deal on a bone stock 454 crate engine and have all the stuff to tbi it. I have 8 months to sort out the ecm deal as i know they never offered a 700r4 behind a 454. The plan is to use the tbi ecm he has now with the harness thats in the truck to control the 454 and 700. Im aware of the differences in iac wiring that dont concern me too much.I only have a week and a half to do the swap and dont wanna run into too much un needed trouble as ill be 1000 miles from him after i leave. Im thinking i could use a stock 7.4L program with manual trans code to make the 700 work. I have some moats burning stuff here but have never burned a chip. If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. I know this post is short but the one i lost was about 4 paragraphs sorry.