ok I looked at the other bin, they r the same as far as i can tell. Same as in # of pid's i guess.. I slept sense then. I lowered the iac position temp offset vs cool temp and it responded in kind so maybe I need to adjust those a bit?? It's a HO 2.3, I tried to keep the engine stock so I didn't have to change much in the bin but I ported a small exhaust port head to a large (Ive cracked a couple) and cleaned up the rest and used the stock 4-2-1 LO header, its steal tube, pretty cool sound. Just left it after 9 months of cobbling together parts. Stuff was lil hard to find. I plan to make a long tube 4-1 header, heard they worked well with the big cams but it runs pretty freaking good, at the right outside temp. I also lowered all the idle, Main and PE spark tables 1* and that seemed bring the power back, Im going to lower them another in a day or 2 of driving. the knock is gone as well.
Geez didnt ask if i need to Change the IAC tables at all, if that would b normal? I did look everything over, didnt find any air leaks

Hey I appreciate it and the site :)