I have been looking through here and not finding the Tuner Pro RT for Dummies.

I have data logged and burned to modified Memcals for my 1989 IROC TPI so I get that much. Someone else would get my emailed bin and modify it then email the new version to me. But I seem to be left on my own now.

I tried to change some flags on a ARAR Corvette bin. I changed them to match the stock Camaro APYN. The car would not start and the engine fans came on with the key.

So I tried to modify my current tune.
I Manually entered and copy and pasted to "Time domain correction to spark" I hit "commit changes", "Save Bin", or both. It would make changes and save but where I would enter three digit values in the column of various numbers, it would end up changing all the values to 46.

Why do the values change to values not entered? Save them wrong?

Why do I see no change in operations when setting flags? "Cooling Fan N/O Req Input" with the "set" box checked I assumed would make the fans not come on with the key like the OEM camaro bin.

And where can I read descriptions on tables like "Rocky vs Apollo", "Mothera vs Godzilla vs Kong" (if I remembered those table names correctly) to see what they do?