I'm mostly here to look for info and data files without posting at first, as I do not expect anyone to be interested in helping with my current project (manually copying fuel segment 12577990 out of OS 12579405 into OS 12593058 because I take sunk cost fallacy as an art form) but I look forward to contributing more positively than that in the future. I may try and get some good XDFs for 12579405 built for example as it looks like a lot of people want them and no one has done it yet as there are 2-3 existing OSes with better support, and I've been interested in hacking additional features into these ECUs for a long time as well as better documenting the factory bus comms protocols, etc. I'm learning ghidra and 68k assembly as I work on this but already know roughly half a dozen assembly languages and architectures so shouldn't really need help on that.

Is there somewhere specific I should look for a documented memory map of where flash lives (guessing 0x0 based on the vector table at the base of my OS image), RAM, ADCs, digital I/O, stepper driver, UARTs, etc? I'm guessing I can find that in other reverse engineers documentation of other OSes, but wasn't sure if a wiki or GitHub page might exist on it already.