Thread: Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Hi I'm new to TBI tuning but we have several 95 GMC, including my 95 Sierra Scarlet which I recently swapped to a NV4500 from a 4l60e and just recently made my own tune from the bjyl prom it already had

Fuel Injected!
    Howdy!
    OBD1 HONDA, GM, Chip Burner(like moates burn2), Emulation (like moates ostrich2)- IN STOCK, Adapters(like moates G1 & G2, Memcal) & More Tuning Parts and Accessories @ BoostedNW.com

Hey there! Couldn't have done it without your patience and help, and that handy dandy chip burner!

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher0484 View Post
    Hey there! Couldn't have done it without your patience and help, and that handy dandy chip burner!
    Glad we got you sorted! Sorry it took a bit of work to get there just how it is sometimes when you don't have physical access. Which brings up a good point for others, sometimes its easier to get the tool to do the job and make the physical changes yourself (or with the help/collaboration of others) if you're not able to have someone physically make the tune/adjustments in person.

Bonus.. Now you got the tool to burn chips for your other trucks, and whatever else you may find the need!
    OBD1 HONDA, GM, Chip Burner(like moates burn2), Emulation (like moates ostrich2)- IN STOCK, Adapters(like moates G1 & G2, Memcal) & More Tuning Parts and Accessories @ BoostedNW.com