Thread: Hello

Carb and Points!

Hello

Hello.
    First of all, I want to apologize for my English. Vehicle VIN: 1GKEK13K8SJ735782 GMC YUKON 1995, 5.7 V8, TBI 350, LO5, automatic transmission 4l60E (M30), ECM/PCM Number 16197427 BJYL, VSSB DRAC CALIBRATION for wheels 275/60 ​​R20, Gear Ratio 3.73
    This is a little about the car. Since purchase there has been high gas mileage of 21 gal. A large amount of work was carried out: the distributor was replaced and adjusted, the TBI was adjusted (pressure and idle speed), the fuel pump was replaced, the throttle position sensor was replaced, the MAP sensor was replaced, the EGR was plugged, the automatic transmission was repaired and this is a small part that I remembered.
    Currently fuel consumption is 9 gal. When connecting to TunerPro I use Advanced $0D TP5v250.xdf‎, A217 $OD TP4 v200.ads. I've been reading a lot on this forum but haven't found any TunerPro benchmarks to compare to mine. For example, I am confused by jumps in engine temperature and surges in fuel pump voltage. And it’s not clear why gasoline consumption is so high. In general, there are a lot of questions, but I can’t find answers. Will one of the respected professionals on this forum be able to look at my 1309.xdl file and give advice on what is wrong with the engine? Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by denis2019; 09-14-2023 at 01:32 PM.