Thread: Introduction (ammended)

Carb and Points!

Introduction (ammended)

Apologies. Thinking back I realized my intro lacked any real introduction. So I decided to fix it and add a few pieces of info about myself. I'm a lifelong gearhead as my father was a gearhead who taught me at a young age all the fundamentals and I have turned wrenches nearly all my life. I attended Genrral Motors A.S.E.P. and graduated with a 4.0 earning an associates degree in Applied Science. I have completed 5 of thexASEs so far and plan to becoe a master tech dome day although the ones i have are sll expired. From there I worked several brands of general Motors dealerships and together with my dad started our own side work business with emphasis on performance upgrades. I hope to soon take this business to the next level and work for myself. I have several projects going on at the moment which include a 2005 silverado sort of SS style, 03 Escalade mostly stock cammed add electric fan 24" wheels and other appearance upgrades, 2001 Nissan Frontier LS swap LQ4 to be turbocharged, and a 2009 5.3 VVT with no home as of yet. Thank you again for having me I am new to tuning and as of yet have not tuned a ting I look forward to learning and adding another skillset to my resume.

Administrator
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

I attended Genrral Motors A.S.E.P. and graduated with a 4.0 earning an associates degree in Applied Science. I have completed 5 of thexASEs so far and plan to becoe a master tech dome day although the ones i have are sll expired.
    Congratulations! The A.S.E.P. course is intense and challenging. Most graduates have more training than techs with 10 years of experience. Now that you've come to the dark side you will have some real fun.