Thread: hi from phoenix!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition!

hi from phoenix!!!!

hey guys newbie here from phoenix, i have a 1988 35th anniversary edition c4 corvette. i here to improve and learn the process of tuning my own vehicle. most mechanic shops around here wont work on them. I'm good with the wrenching part of things, ive been whenchng for years but now its time to learn how to tune as well. the one skill that can make or brake you, so im hoping with some guidance ill be able to do just about anything with cars. i do plan on building the engine, probably more on the race side. callies crank, scat rods, diamond pistons, cleveite bearing and oh ya my spelling is horrible so be easy. any way pleasure to meet you all and thank you for allowing me to be a member. if your in the phoenix area please say hi, im just moving back from the east coast and getting back into the car seen. car guys are always the best friends. thanks again and pleasure to meet yawl oh ya and if you know a good machine shop in the area i could use some recommendations. I also a medically retired pipe welder have welded on pipe in most every powerhouse's days in the country, and refineries to but refineries are dirty places. So if you need a roll cage welded or something fabricated im your guy!!!
    Last edited by 8835th; 05-25-2023 at 07:43 AM.