I am writing/asking this because of two reasons. One my son has his laptop at school so I can’t data log and two I am looking for confirmation of my theory. Occasionally my TPI engine will start idling very high. I do not have a vacuum leak. One time while it was idling at about 1600 rpm, I unplugged the connector to the TPS sensor. When I re-plugged it, the idle went back to normal. It has not gone into the high idle since then. I was never getting a check engine light. (Except when I unplugged the TPS). I am thinking that I was not getting a good ground to the TPS. This in turn was giving the ECM a 5 volt signal to the TPS signal input (Circuit 417). Because the ECM was seeing a wide open throttle signal, the IAC follower function was causing the IAC to open fully allowing a lot of idle air in. Does this make sense? I would think if the ECM was always seeing a WOT condition I would have other issues during the problem but I wasn’t seeing any during. The car definitely has better acceleration now. I am thinking that the acceleration enrichment function was not working with the TPS ground problem. Anyhow, I just wanted pick some other brains on this issue. I haven’t been here for awhile because I got the car running great thanks to everyone’s help. Thanks.