Just got back from visiting my family in VA over the holiday weekend. While on my way up there, I hit up the pull a part in knoxville tn. Looked up thei inventory and had a few I wanted to check out. I scored a pcm from a 95 c3500 dually truck that had (long since removed) a 454. All others were a bust.
Its a 6395 pcm, BCC BJKW, finally scored a 454 memcal!. I am very interested to see if the knock filter gets along with my 401 any better than the 350 knock filters do.

Well when wiping the dust off the pcm, I noticed something odd. The service number on it is 16156395. Something hit me as odd, but it didnt hit me right away. A quick check of bcc find, and the bin/defination section, shows 16196395. But this one is most definately 16156395. I searched that service number on this site and got no hits. I google searched it and got no hits, however if I google search 16196395 I get plenty of hits.
So what exactly do I have here? Some oddball pcm? I hooked it up to my test harness and tested it, it works fine. So whats with the one number difference? The BCC and memcal appear to be original to the pcm, as the bcc is printed on the label with the service number. BCC find says 16196395 when I search it.