Thread: You and Me, but more ME

Carb and Points!

You and Me, but more ME

Hello All:

I am am an Old Man with so many projects and my latest project brings me here. I am doing a 1957 Nash Metro. She had been in the family since late 70s. When my dad bought it it had a 289 HO engine with a 4 speed top loader. In the early 80s the motor was bad and he gave it to me. I got a 302 from the bone yard and started to work on it... sad to say I didn't get far, because I found racing motor cycles was my cheaper and more fun.

I gave the Metro to my brother and he finished her. He traded the 302 for a 351C, painted it and drove it for 8ish years. He noticed the uni-body was starting to rust so he parked it. Forward 12 years and I got it back....

I cut the body off the lower frame and made it a new frame. Her heart is an LS6.0 (why I am here) legs are 4L80E and her rear end is a Dana 44 with 4 link. Some day not to far off she will have twin turbos with sidewinders.

Well Hope I get to meet some of you and show her off will try to attach her glory days (red is when it was my dads)
    1ibandit
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fuel Injected!
    -Carl