Thread: TPI VE calculator

Fuel Injected!

TPI VE calculator

Hi,
    I've worked on an excel calculator, based on one I downloaded from this forum, it's for TPI, and it might help beginners (like me :) )
    basically uses a single BLM table in the definition file (plus INT+BLM if you want). The excel file takes the full (0-5600) history table ( and you copy paste) and fills two tables low and high.
    post 183 (I didn't find attachment options for files) https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...en-hot-10.html
    '91C4 ZF6

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by nilak View Post
    Hi,
    I've worked on an excel calculator, based on one I downloaded from this forum, it's for TPI, and it might help beginners (like me :) )
    basically uses a single BLM table in the definition file (plus INT+BLM if you want). The excel file takes the full (0-5600) history table ( and you copy paste) and fills two tables low and high.
    post 183 (I didn't find attachment options for files) https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...en-hot-10.html
    I'd love to see some actual data from your existing engine to compare it to VE that DynaSIM estimates

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by sanderson231 View Post
    I'd love to see some actual data from your existing engine to compare it to VE that DynaSIM estimates
    That’s for a different topic, anyway the engine is not on the car yet, I’m currently studying some details
    '91C4 ZF6