Thread: Je me présente

Carb and Points!

Je me présente

Hello well I am 42 years old and I have 7 children 6 girls and 1 boy we are a blended household.
    I have two Pontiacs one from 91 and one from 90 V6 automatic 3100.
    I am not a mechanic at all but my passion is so strong that I'm quite a bit of time on it and I've been working on episodes for 15 years now and it's progressing super slowly because I have very little time but really very little and money. also know that here in Europe the Pieces of Pontiac costs a fortune for example if a piece costs 100 $ the fact of having it come it costs three times the price with customs and delivery and therefore one of the two is already transformed into k2000 here it is. (No vacation for 15 years. I chose my passion).

You should know that in Belgium, insurance costs €750. For a pontiac.v6 3.100cc. for one year and 1098 euro of tax each year and practically 3 euros per 98 liters (oil) and therefore the first year I had to give more than 3000 euros for the putting into circulation of a pontiac !

pas : je suis de Belgique i am or belgium

I am from Belgium I do my best to speak English With Google translate at times
    Last edited by Emmanuel Gelinne; 01-27-2023 at 02:56 AM.