I see FAQs and instructions on how to hook up Connectors, use BINs, XDF & ADX files but, I do not see any intro to tuning so, I thought I would ask here.

What would be a recommended pattern to tune on a 1995 LT1 or any vehicle for that matter?

This is a manual 383 with LE2 heads and CC503 cam.

Based on data logging I have moved the BLM boundary to 40, 57, 85 MPa and 100, 1400, 2400 RPM.
Also disabled EGR & air pump. (physically intact.)

Based on some other websites I am considering to temporarily disable the MAF and do a first stage tune in Speed Density. The same poster also suggested disabling DFCO. I do see in my logging data that the 1, 2, 3 BLM Cells are almost empty. I assume that is because the ECU goes into cell 16 when letting off the gas. They then suggest going back and fine tuning MAF VE tables. ( I assume we are talking about the MAF Sensor Calibration Tables followed by a revisit of the VE vs RPM vs MAP. Correct?)

I am thinking
1) Main Spark advance ( Idle seems to draw 40 to 45 MPa vs the expected stock 35 MPa. Should I run peak advance along the 45 MPA column?)
2) VE vs RPM vs MAP
3) Crank VE vs %TPS vs RPM
4) MAF Sensor Calibration Tables (Still using stock MAF and injectors now.)

I understand that changing any area may have an effect on other areas. I am looking for a method that provides the most efficient tuning.

I am open to suggestions of other areas I should be looking at as well as a recommended pattern even if it is in generalities.