Hey everyone, thanks for bringing me in.I usually just lurk on forums, but you guys are the only ones that have files that I think I need and I want to say I appreciate you guys keeping up on the forum, I currently teach autos/welding at the local high school, before that I worked on new tractors for about 7 years. I love doing electrical work (as long as I donツ稚 have have a farmer breathing down my neck) lol 😂. I also teach robotics, though Iツ知 slightly less qualified to do so. Thought Iツ壇 say a little bout my self before I get into what Iツ知 working on lol. Now to the reason Iツ知 here,

I have a 1965 Datsun 410, I pulled the motor and swapped in a series 1 supercharged 3800 out of a Buick riviera mated with a 5 speed out of an s10. I got a 27sf512 chip, a memcal adapter, and a chip burner on the way. I plan to use Tunerpro RT to tune it. I also had a ft232rl serial/usb adapter lying around that I intend to use for datalogging. I think Iツ知 on the right track just need a .bin file for my car that I think you guys have lol 😂 was also curious if there is a way to pull the .bin file out of my pcm. But Iツ知 sure that infos probably floating around here somewhere. At the very least I need to get rid of vats and some automatic transmission stuff, but Iツ知 sure Iツ値l want to play with more stuff when I get into it