Thread: FAST 303000

Electronic Ignition!

FAST 303000

Looking for anyone willing to offer advice and help on installing and programming a FAST multiport 303000, thanks in advance

Fuel Injected!
    Hiya drag,
    It seems like the hardest part for most people is setting up the distributor phasing and getting the timing correct. It's been a few years for me so my memory isn't current. I'll look through my notes and help as best I can. Last one was a ~750 cu in BBC similar to your plan. The instructions are fairly clear but if you are unfamiliar, it can be confusing.
    -Carl

Electronic Ignition!
    Distributor set-up seemed obvious, but won't know till trying to start. thanks tho fo the potential PITA :-) I am mostly looking ahead for any situations I may need help with. Just finished the fuel line supply, so starting the wiring now<12 volt< knowledge is my weakest area..............thanks for offer to help if needed

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by dragrazor View Post
    Distributor set-up seemed obvious, but won't know till trying to start. thanks tho fo the potential PITA :-) I am mostly looking ahead for any situations I may need help with. Just finished the fuel line supply, so starting the wiring now<12 volt< knowledge is my weakest area..............thanks for offer to help if needed
    Hiya,
    Overbuild the fuel system, never be afraid of bigger supply lines as well as size of the rail. The bigger the better, it helps with harmonics. The more you control the bypass, the better you can control the heat of the fuel. Anyways, sounds like you are on a good path. I hope you have a friend that can flow the injectors at each pw so you know you are in control. Otherwise all is a guess.

So much we all take for granted :(
    -Carl

Electronic Ignition!
    Had them flowed already before installation:-) Actually have a dual phantom Areomotive so plenty of pump. Took their advice on the fuel supply etc. so hoping for the best :-) few hours of wiring and ready to make noise(HOPEFULLY)