Thread: VE Table questions and issues 99 Z28 with 12202088 os 411 ecu

Fuel Injected!

VE Table questions and issues 99 Z28 with 12202088 os 411 ecu

Car runs great. Tables look like it shouldn't. Logs show large 10+ ltft's, stft's seem good less than 10, usually about 5. I started with the original 9****** ecu and there was no xdf support so I swapped to a 411 pcm with 12202088 and loaded a bin from someone on this forum that supplied a 2000 camaro bin populated with 99 fueling data (HUGE HELP). I originally tried to adjust trans shirt points and firmness, that worked out beautifully. I installed a performance button from a 99trans am, wired it up and now have a mello high mileage drive setting and a performance setting with higher pressures and no converter lockup. works great! Logs show lean long term trims but if I try to copy and past better looking ones, the car wont even start. I've tries minor adjusts to ve table and those dont work either. I have in the past had to adjust injector flow rate and grams/sec vs lb/hr tables and thought I had the trims all good but they seem different now. I must have 60 different bins so I can always go back. Take a look any ideas are greatly appreciated! I'll add bin and xdf for anyones use. Thanks again!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Trgrhpy; 11-28-2022 at 02:33 AM. Reason: adding info

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trgrhpy View Post
    Car runs great. Tables look like it shouldn't. Logs show large 10+ ltft's, stft's seem good less than 10, usually about 5. I started with the original 9****** ecu and there was no xdf support so I swapped to a 411 pcm with 12202088 and loaded a bin from someone on this forum that supplied a 2000 camaro bin populated with 99 fueling data (HUGE HELP). I originally tried to adjust trans shirt points and firmness, that worked out beautifully. I installed a performance button from a 99trans am, wired it up and now have a mello high mileage drive setting and a performance setting with higher pressures and no converter lockup. works great! Logs show lean long term trims but if I try to copy and past better looking ones, the car wont even start. I've tries minor adjusts to ve table and those dont work either. I have in the past had to adjust injector flow rate and grams/sec vs lb/hr tables and thought I had the trims all good but they seem different now. I must have 60 different bins so I can always go back. Take a look any ideas are greatly appreciated! I'll add bin and xdf for anyones use. Thanks again!
    Personally I would not disable lockup entirely, even in performance mode. You can raise the enable speed a bit, but you will cook the trans.

Fuel Injected!
    Good to know, thanks. I only use perf mode in light to light every now & then. Mostly just to chirp into 2nd without looking like I meant to.