Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi, I'm Alex im trying to resurrect an 92 s10 blazer 3.1, last month rebuild the engine, last week the break system, and now im with the electronics, Pigtails and sensors, Im here to learn, and maybe help and get helped by you guys, Im Mechatronics related so is not gonna be that hard to learn, I would like to have some advices on cables and tools required for this, I have some burners from my university years but I dont know if they work with this chips, thanks for accept me in the gear head community.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by alexgranich View Post
    Hi, I'm Alex im trying to resurrect an 92 s10 blazer 3.1, last month rebuild the engine, last week the break system, and now im with the electronics, Pigtails and sensors, Im here to learn, and maybe help and get helped by you guys, Im Mechatronics related so is not gonna be that hard to learn, I would like to have some advices on cables and tools required for this, I have some burners from my university years but I dont know if they work with this chips, thanks for accept me in the gear head community.
    Is this an Export build? I had an 87 S15 Jimmy with a 2.8L, but was unaware of GM using the 2.8 much less a 3.1L in the Blazer/Jimmy after about 1988. 3.1L was common in Isuzu products like the Rodeo and Trooper though. I would suggest finding a cheap 3.4L if you can find one.

Is the same engine, they re arrange the volume in the cylinder/stroke, you could find even 3.4 engines, same engines used by camaros firebirds cavaliers, the trucks where
    TBI and the cars where Multiport.
    this was build for the latin american market, is Vin D, was thinking in a 4.3 from a newer blazer, but the engine is good, so maybe later I will try to change it, a 350 would be nice.
    Last edited by alexgranich; 11-23-2022 at 05:36 AM. Reason: mispelling

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by alexgranich View Post
    Is the same engine, they re arrange the volume in the cylinder/stroke, you could find even 3.4 engines, same engines used by camaros firebirds cavaliers, the trucks where
    TBI and the cars where Multiport.
    this was build for the latin american market, is Vin D, was thinking in a 4.3 from a newer blazer, but the engine is good, so maybe later I will try to change it, a 350 would be nice.
    350 Vortec would be nice from an 04ish Latin built GMT800 truck. Especially with the 5spd behind it. Gets you a P59 PCM running it.