Thread: lots of bogus data when logging

Carb and Points!

lots of bogus data when logging

I have a '94 S10 blazer, W Code L35 CPI 4.3L it has an aftermarket Remanufactured ECM labeled "7-6395"
    MemCal labeled BUZX 1623 9420

I downloaded the A178 ADS file, converted to ADX.. but when I datalog, Things like MAT (ASSuming this is the same as IAT, since IAT ins't listed) just shows 128C
    Coolant Temp -40. TPS values are all over the place, Desired idle speed is just "2675" Yet, when I view live data using my Tech1, I see correct values, so I'm certain the issue is with the ADS file...

is it possible to look at the raw data from the ecm and compare it with what my tech1 reports to try and locate the correct values in the stream? I.e if my tech one report coolant temp as 5^c (key on, engine off so it isnt like to change quickly) then look at the datastream to try and find a matching value?

Fuel Injected!
    Idk what the mask id for BUZX would be but I'm guessing its not right for your ads/adx. Perhaps trying one from here...
    http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-0D

Possibly the 94 S10 Blazer has a manual transmission?

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by stew86MCSS396 View Post
    Idk what the mask id for BUZX would be but I'm guessing its not right for your ads/adx. Perhaps trying one from here...
    http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-0D

I thought the mask only applied for editing? Then, I was trying to datalog because i'm having issues where as soon as it goes closed loop, it pulls the fuel-trims (Integrator on this OBD1 system) to maximum lean and then runs like pooh. I've sent the cpi spider in for a rebuild in hopes that takes care of it... in the mean time just trying to figure data logging out :)

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    Possibly the 94 S10 Blazer has a manual transmission?
    It most definitely has a 4l60e. My Tech1 can show me which gear is commanded.

Quote Originally Posted by KC8OYE View Post
    The attached Advanced $0D TP5 v251.xdf is for editing the chip or .bin file with TunerPro RT.

The attached A217 $0D TP5 v250.adx is used for data logging (4L60E) with TunerPro RT.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by KC8OYE View Post
    Was the 4l60E original to that vehicle? BCC lookup states BUZX is a manual trans bin which dave w had alluded to.

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by stew86MCSS396 View Post
    Was the 4l60E original to that vehicle? BCC lookup states BUZX is a manual trans bin which dave w had alluded to.
    as far as i know it is. the ECM is an aftermarket reman, so I have no idea if the MemCal is original to the vehicle or not. i guess I need to look through the RPO list...