I recently completed my 69 van project with the complete TBI and harness from a 91 Wagon....<br>I also installed a new Intellitronix instrument cluster that fits 62-65 Nova and 67-70 G-Vans...<br>All of the gauges work awesome, except the speedometer, which I hooked to the GM DRAC module speedometer output.....<br>When it didn't work, I did a web search for DRAC module troubleshooting (and to better understand how it works) and found a pretty good article here:<br><a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" href="https://atracom.blob.core.windows.net/gears/2005/2005-04/2005_04_04.pdf" style="color: rgb(25, 106, 212); font-family: &quot;Helvetica Neue&quot;, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">VanDyke-DRAC GM.qxd (windows.net)</a><br><br>I think I learned that the DRAC module produces negative clicks to ground for a speedometer and ECM that are providing positive five and ten volts....<br>The Intellitronix speedometer only appears to show two-tenths of one volt on the speedo wire and the instructions suggest that this speedometer wants to read (receive) positive clicks if I'm understanding things correctly....<br>If this is the case, I'm wondering if there are relays that can handle 4000 clicks per mile and produce crisp enough positive clicks to make the intellitronix speedo happy.....<br>They suggest possibly tapping into the VSS, but I don't think it produces clicks......<br>I'm really not looking forward to stringing more wires and using a JTR VSS with cable hookup so I can use the Intellitronix VSS in tandem with the factory one (for the ECM)...<br>It might be cheaper to just buy and install the GPS sender that Intellitronix offers...