Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930

Thread: 350 with 30lb injectors

Fuel Injected!
    the whole damn bin is courupt. start over.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEDRATED View Post
    Xtreamvette, I finally got a chance to try out that test bin and the car would barley want to idle and runny really rough. Possible the injector offset table? Looks butchered up! Here is the log for that testbin you gave me.
    i never said this was best bin to start but already looks better then your tuners for afr at idle but you didnt do much idle in the log, not that it matters much with iac maxxed anyhow.

what i see right off is that your iac is pegged at full open, meaning that your choking this bin, it needs the butterflies opened more so that the iac can function properly...atm it is allowing max air in but thats not enough, if you do change this be sure to change the tps as well.

and the inj offsets are fine there what accel recomends.

but ya without enough air avalible the logs almost meaningless because the ecm will do whatever it can to stay running and it is which throws all the data all over the place
    Last edited by xtreamvette69; 08-19-2013 at 04:41 AM.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by ony View Post
    the whole damn bin is courupt. start over.
    crap? or corrupt? lol or same differance

but ya if he truely is ready and wants to fix this he should say so and we can stop messing with test bins and get a real one going and on track.. he just has to commit and say the word
    Last edited by xtreamvette69; 08-19-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Fuel Injected!
    hy iam not mad or angry, I have messed with courupt bins an it is like this,[ change things you think needed changed an it changes things you never touched this is what iam getting after 28 pages curupt bin file, 1 way to know shoot a stock bin on it an see the response]

Cold idle is fine, it's cold drive ability that is horrible and bogs out when releasing the clutch. It actually starts up and idles good but when I try taking off, as soon as I put a load on the engine (releasing the clutch in first) it bogs out and when you give it more throttle it then wants to launch.

I also tried an unmodified APYS bin and the car started, shut off, and wouldn't start again! Not sure if I got a bad bin file off this site but man this car is driving me nutso. I even held the throttle down and tried starting it and wouldn't start. As for the test bin, I know the IAC was maxed but that wasn't the problem as you can see me pushing the thottle down in the log and it was running horrible, just think that the IAC was maxed because something is way off.

Fuel Injected!
    you are not listening try a stkock bin piss on the bin you got, do you want the thing to run or what?

APYS is a stock bin!

Cold idle is fine, it's cold drive ability that is horrible and bogs out when releasing the clutch. It actually starts up and idles good but when I try taking off, as soon as I put a load on the engine (releasing the clutch in first) it bogs out and when you give it more throttle it then wants to launch.
    I told you many pages ago that there are differences between auto and manual bins. You didn't believe me then so why should you now?

Along with nothing else is correct. Why would cold start or drive work right?

But you still don't care or listen and are only interested in what you want to run right when. Not fixing the issue? Not tuning it correctly? Did you even read what xtremevette69 just told you 2 posts back? Did you address the issue?

Seriously 30 pages and still we have gotten no where!

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Fuel Injected!

sigh.. take my word for it or dont, it might be idleing fine or seem to but its not and if its choking at idle what do you suppose would happen if you drive it? not a complicated scenario till iac is fixed by opening TB more nothing else matters.

and again, no bin you try is going to be a perfect pop it in and alls well.. they will all need work but as i have said this one wouldnt be the one i would choose to base the bin build off of, its just one that you mentioned wanting to try/test out.

Thread closed!

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-