Hello, as stated before I have 2 LT1s one is a 97 out of a TA. TA one has cut wires, no relays, no fuse box. The other LT1 is supposedly from a Roadmaster but the PCM has Fleetwood wrote on it, again cut wires, no relays or fuse box. To make the job easier I recently picked up a 100% complete un cut 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood limousine that has all relays, fuse box, etc. After looking here at Gearhead, thirdgen.org, google lt1swap.com, etc I can not find any info on the Fleetwood harness as far as what wires to supply power / ground to, to make it run (other than black and white schematics, which I’m not good at reading). It is my understanding the Fleetwood is a D body and it’s engine harness has different connectors, wiring layout, etc than a F body (Camaro, TA), Y body (Corvette), B body (Caprice, Impala, Roadmaster) so all the info I find on the mentioned websites so far has not applied to the Caddy LT1. Surely plenty of people have used the ‘94-‘96 Fleetwood LT1s in their swaps..if so, where did you find the info as to what wires go where? As of now I do not know what vehicle I will swap the Cadillac LT1 into as I would first like to get the wiring side of the LT1 covered. Any help is GREATLY appreciated. I hope my message comes across correctly as I am not wanting spoon fed, just pointed in the right direction. Thanks