Hey guys, just like every other fall/winter since my build was finished I'm having issues running too lean when ambient temp is below 50 degrees F or so. Engine is a 350 bored out to 357 with bored out throttle body, summit vortec heads, edelbrock vortec carb intake with adapter to convert to tbi running factory air cleaner. I've added in an IAT sensor on the air cleaner and enabled the MAT in the bin. Have maxed out the "TPS difference AE correction factor vs. MAT" from 20 degrees C and lower to 2. I've tried changing "MAT & CTS Blend Multiplier vs. Airflow" to everything from a stock CPI .bin to everywhere from .100 to .800 in that table. Doesn't seem to be any difference whether engine is in open loop or closed loop, IAT reads the correct temperature. I'm pretty perplexed at this point and I'm hoping someone that knows a lot more about this than I do can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I can pull over and let the engine heat soak at idle for about 5 minutes and my afr's will be back to normal, it's like no matter what I adjust in the .bin the ECU just doesn't compensate for the colder air coming in, or at least doesn't compensate enough.