Thread: PCM 16196396 Range selector 4L60E?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by tayto View Post
    I don't understand pcm swapping when you can't even get a relatively stock engine to run on it's original ECM. you're really making things harder than they need to be. Like I said a few weeks ago in one of your other threads you need to get your mechanical problems fixed before you start tuning. Map sensor not working? have you done basic checks with a wiring diagram and multimeter? are you even using the right xdf for the PCM you are using?
    Alright guy you need to fuck off I already told you there are no “mechanical” issues with the truck. I dont know how you can even post on a forum when you dont even know how to fucking read. Read this thread specifically ive already poured through the truck with a wire diagram errors happen its life. As it turns out the map sensor was an error with my laptop for whatever reason i had to re open the definition file for the data acquisition and it works fantastic truck is running great now. My bad for jumping to the forum hoping for an answer a little patience on my end would have been good. Stop trash talking my build you cant diagnose a vehicle that your not even present in front of.

im not trying to be an ass but seriously your being negative as fuck your just following me around on the forum bad talking my build saying it’s injectors or my throttle body rebuild/injector cleaning method is wrong.

You do realize not even tuner shops fuck with this shit right? Only three tuner shops in the nation that even play with tuning and burning chips for a stock gm pcm let alone swapping like this. I would think tuner shops are far more extensively expensive than i or you for that matter. This shit isnt easy stop harassing me every time when my build has a hickup.
    Last edited by Rob 689; 09-21-2022 at 06:09 PM.