Hey everyone, i have a 94 k1500 350 manual transmission. I have a 16196395 pcm out of another truck and i bought a wideband o2 sensor and gauge kit that has an lutput for data logging also and im going to upgrade to the newer pcm in order to make data logging better and to support future mods. I was going to just do the swap and run the wideband into the egr input to the computer and use the $0D software hack to incorporate my wideband into the data log for tuning.

The purpose of this post is basically after looking into the swap a bit long story short ive changed my mind yet again and ive decided i want to finish tuning on the old computer first as long as i can still incorporate the wideband into the data stream in tuner pro. Mainly for more confidence in my tuning abilities lol

Its incredibly hard to find any support for this pcm. Its running on $9A right now and i cant find any $9A mask that will do the wideband hack like the $0D. Is there a way to do it without a special hacked mask? Or is there somebody out there that has a $9A mask that supports wide babd data logging??

Is the swap to the new pcm the only way to incorporate widebsnd data?