I'm trying to expand my capabilities on my ECU and I was wondering if anyone had any definition out there for my OSID, or something to help map out more tables in there that is compatible with tunerpro.

I'm doing quite well with what I have, but being able to see more of the modifier tables that may be affecting my changes would be beneficial.

I use DHP to program my ECU since that is the only supporting hardware and software that I can find that works, or has adequate tables mapped out. Between that and TinyTuner I have up to 505 tables to work with... But if there are anymore hiding in there I'd like to see them.

I'm also working with UVScan for my scan acquisition program due to the fact that not many programs will recognize the DHP interface (AVT-841 serial). That program works fine, but the combination of that and DHP has resulted in me having to keep a W7 Laptop alive to do any tuning and logging... If there is anything out there that will give me the same level of PIDS to scan, or an editable DB of PIDS then I would be very interested in moving to that as well. One major item I need to keep tabs on is an external PLX wide band, that is currently piped into my DHP on the 0-5v analog interface so it's all logged together.

Any information or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

PFA of what I'm tuning... currently 12.24@110