Thread: Support for 97' 058 ECU OSID 9359758

Carb and Points!

Support for 97' 058 ECU OSID 9359758

I'm trying to expand my capabilities on my ECU and I was wondering if anyone had any definition out there for my OSID, or something to help map out more tables in there that is compatible with tunerpro.

I'm doing quite well with what I have, but being able to see more of the modifier tables that may be affecting my changes would be beneficial.

I use DHP to program my ECU since that is the only supporting hardware and software that I can find that works, or has adequate tables mapped out. Between that and TinyTuner I have up to 505 tables to work with... But if there are anymore hiding in there I'd like to see them.

I'm also working with UVScan for my scan acquisition program due to the fact that not many programs will recognize the DHP interface (AVT-841 serial). That program works fine, but the combination of that and DHP has resulted in me having to keep a W7 Laptop alive to do any tuning and logging... If there is anything out there that will give me the same level of PIDS to scan, or an editable DB of PIDS then I would be very interested in moving to that as well. One major item I need to keep tabs on is an external PLX wide band, that is currently piped into my DHP on the 0-5v analog interface so it's all logged together.

Any information or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

PFA of what I'm tuning... currently 12.24@110

Administrator
    Nice ride. Big fan of front drive toys.

Tunerpro will communicate through AVT cable. I'm sure you'd have to create a definition file by hand though. I use UVScan for my black box truck (99 L31) sometimes but TP is becoming my preferred scantool app. I don't know of a TP definition for your ecm but maybe there's one out there. IIRC there are files out there that show the locations of the tables and constants that are defined for DHP.

Carb and Points!
    Thanks, and the nice thing about having both DHP and TinyTuner is I already have the locations for the tables that I know about. DHP is locked down a bit, but I can get into the DB, as well as TinyTuner is open source so he didn't lock his definition's.

I was really hoping for expansion on what I have and some insight on how to get TP to work with the AVT unit. That would be awesome since that would allow me to use a more modern laptop for logging.

Fuel Injected!
    You can also test this program

https://github.com/joukoy/UniversalP...tcher-Full.Zip

It have integrated tinytuner database, and some of the dhp too, not quite sure if dhp files were released, but dhp database is not very good, and don`t have very accurate conversion, so you can safely skip it.
    You can also log with the program, but not sure it will work with avt-841. There were some initial support but lack of avt-841device put it on the wait list. Give it a try and we can try to add it if not working and you can volunteer some debugging.