Quote Originally Posted by TheKodiak View Post
Well, I ended up pulling the trigger for the JET DST. I wanted to make the conversion to obd1 and go with tuner cat.
But I will admit, I am a bit intimidated about making a lot of adjustments to accommodate the new ECM.
I will on the other hand, slowly work my way toward the obd1 and TunerCat. Since Jet was TunerCat, is the software compatible? Wish me luck fellas.
The sooner you convert to OBD1, the sooner you'll be glad you did, especially once you get the hang of $EEhack.
So far, not one person has regretted an OBD1LT1 conversion, and nearly all of those were before steveo got FlashHack & $EEhack fully sorted.

JET DST IS TunerCAT OBD2, but with more restrictions and less tech support.
It looks, walks, swims, and quacks like TunerCAT OBD2, but for the most part, not compatible.
Don't be surprised if you find yourself asking TunerCAT for the latest OBD2LT1 definition file - the one thing TunerCAT will provide for JET DST OBD2LT1 customers.

JET DST (OBD2) and TunerCAT OBD1LT1, despite their shockingly similar appearance, and the ability to copypaste data from either to either, are NOT compatible.

Once you do the OBD1LT1 conversion, and get the hang of $EEhack, you won't need any more luck.