Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: L59 flex injector grams/sec flow

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulse_GTO View Post
    After you posted your file I got a chance to compare it to a 7811 OS and there were only a couple of differences in the Speedo section that were easy to take care of. I'm attaching the XDF for 12639623 OS. Make sure to copy the checksum plugin in your "Plugins" folder in the TunerPro Files folder. Let me know how it works out!
    I will let you know as soon as i get a chance to Dink around with it. I work an oddball shift so sometimes im asleep by 1800 hours. But being up at 0300 lets me play around without being bothered lol.
    Thanks again, this is so helpful.

Fuel Injected!
    After you posted your file I got a chance to compare it to a 7811 OS and there were only a couple of differences in the Speedo section that were easy to take care of. I'm attaching the XDF for 12639623 OS. Make sure to copy the checksum plugin in your "Plugins" folder in the TunerPro Files folder. Let me know how it works out!
    well it works pretty good. There are a few quirks to it, like sometimes the rows are shifted down one or the columns are shifted right, and some calculations are wayoff. But nothing i couldn't fix with copy and paste. Somethings like mph limit were wonky too, but for a first version id say its pretty good. Ill post some pics for context
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fuel Injected!
    See good other than shifted down a row. Just something that has to be checked but the xdf is really good i think
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mudsport96 View Post
    See good other than shifted down a row. Just something that has to be checked but the xdf is really good i think
    I think I've fixed the shift issue, when you get a moment take a look at the XDF attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    I think I've fixed the shift issue, when you get a moment take a look at the XDF attached.
    Downloaded but will probably be tomorrow before i can get back to ya. All this is very appreciated.

Fuel Injected!
    I have been excessively busy at work, but i did get a few minutes to look at the new xdf. And it seems to have fixed the info shift issue!