First post!

I've owned a 1995 Impala SS since I bought it off the showroom floor of a local dealer on 18 May, 1995. It was my daily driver for many years, accumulating more than 267,000 mostly trouble-free miles (and the original PCM tune) along the way. I've kept up with repairs and have been doing a rolling restoration for years as parts needed to be replaced. Now, I use it primarily as a pleasure cruiser. I had the 5.7L LT1 engine rebuilt to stock specs last year, and recently got interested in tuning as a result of chasing an intermittent DTC 32 (EGR system). I'm really looking forward to learning more about tuning this car in particular.

I've also restored a 1970 Ford Mach 1 Mustang equipped with a 428 Cobra Jet engine. That led to the creation of a registry project that I administer with a friend. It also led me to start a small home-based business that's focused on reproducing niche parts that the big guys have ignored. I like to do my own repairs and maintenance when possible.

In the past I've owned a 2006 Dodge Charger SRT8. It was a blast to drive, but the firm suspension eventually led me to look for something more comfortable. My current daily driver is a 2019 Lincoln MKZ 3.0T AWD that I've kept stock. Twin turbos, 400+ horsepower, and a comfortable ride to boot!