I think this thing wants to sit in the garage the rest of its life. The truck was poping or back firing throught the TB when I stab the throttle. It was acting like a lean pop. Didnt make much sense because I just put the new fuel pump in and I am running about 14 psi fuel pressue. The tune has not changed other than me adding the $OD fan code to it. The truck has been sitting for over a year due to paint and body work so keep that in mind. While watching my wide band I could see the AFR go to nothing when I stab the throttle causing the pop. It is almost impossible to drive it this way. I logged it and every thing looks good, BLM's 125-129, IAC counts in the 20's.

I started swaping parts out that were easy to change to see if I could find anything, the TPS, and MAP.
I installed a hose to run my fuel pressure gauge out from under the truck and there is no drop in pressure at any time.
What I did find was that the coil wire did not fit the coil very well, when I took it off the post on the coil had corrosion on it, I cleaned the corrosion off and put so dielectric grease on it. I also squeezed the connector so that it fit the coil better. This helped the pop at idle, gone, but when driving under a load the truck shakes and cuts out pretty bad. I am thinking it may be plug, wires, and cap time. The pickup in the distributor, looked pretty rusty. It may need one of those too. This one is not that old, bought from Advance Auto Auto 5-6 years ago. The wires are crap too 7mm autolite stock type wires. I am thinking a nice set of 8.5's. Any input?