So every time I do a VE learn, I'm doing it via my WBO2 and only the top right of the tables will adjust. I noticed when it will learn the cell highlight is green. Everywhere else the cell highlight turns orange and won't adjust. I have the WB selected for VE learns in the preferences screen on the general setup and the min CTS set to 125 deg F and the max CTS set to 220 deg F with a smoothing factor of 4. In the ADC channels I have the AEM WBO2 selected on Channel 0 where the WB button is pressed. I have the Closed Loop Enable set to 150 deg C so it stays in open loop the whole time but I notice that it is still going into closed loop and when any PE or AE is active it won't learn. I had the tune pretty dead on doing manual adjustments and data logging but then I bumped my AFRP up another 5psi because my Duty Cycle % on the injectors was getting over 90% at the top of WOT and I wanted to give myself more wiggle room since it needed a little more fuel on the 95 and 100 load columns.

What else do I need to change to get the VE learns to adjust properly on the rest of the table?