Having issues trying to tune new set up. My experience is limited, I will try to explain as best as possible. I have a 1987 rx7 with a 2004 6.0 lq9 with a stage 3 btr cam. It is mated to a manual ar5 transmission. The electronic throttle valve is a 2004 along with the tac module and pedal all from a 2004 silverado.

From what I have read and tried I believe I'm having issues with my silverado tune because it is from an automatic transmission. With the speed sensor unplugged I can drive it with good power bun no drivability, it stalls during down shifting even with dfco parameters disabled. With speed sensor connected it is hugely reduced in power and still has stalling problems, even with idle increased and spark timing modified for cam.

I have tried a 2004 corvette manual trans tune but quickly learned that the truck ITV setup will not respond properly. So then I attempted segment swapping using ls droid. I used the corvette bin file and swapped a 2004 escalade engine and systems segments over. Unfortunately the throttle still responds as it did with the stock corvette tune. I'm using tunerpro to tune. Last year I had a stock 2004 5.3 and was able to get it working well enough to drive with the manual trans but it still had lots of drivebility issues. With the cam in the 6.0 it is nearly impossible to drive.

If someone could give me some advice or point me in the right direction or even better send me a base tune that I could start with. I'm using 12587603 bin files. Thanks!