This is a 1987 Jeep YJ with a 2.5L 4 cylinder engine. The first pic is where I was mocking up the late model port injection manifold in place of the throttle body injection. It also has a set of headman headers.

My plan is to run it on a 0411 with a V8 tune. I'm going to be turning off all the DTCs for those cylinders that are not used.

The first issue is the crankshaft reluctor.

I made one and mounted it on the front of the 4.0L six cyl Jeep engine in my 1988 MJ truck. I'm running it on a P59 using a V6 Bin. It runs so good I'm going to build a new engine to replace the one in it that has over 300,000 miles on it.

But I want to mount the CPS on this engine in the factory location. So after some measuring I've decided I can modify the flywheel to be the CPS reluctor.
I've laid out the flywheel to duplicate the V8 4X trigger wheel, 30deg on 90deg off (or maybe that's 30deg off 90deg on?).

So I'll be cutting the shaded areas away as these are the off signal from the CPS. The first issue I've ran into is the old Jeep signal pattern leaves a gap where there should metal. So I'll have to warm up my welding skills, then have the flywheel rebalanced.

I've got a 0411 with a 5.3L manual tune in it that I think I'm going to try. When I get the flywheel modified I'll up date the post.