Thread: Jet DST Info

Carb and Points!

Jet DST Info

Hi - I read that the people behind TunerCat were the same people behind Jet DST so I thought I'd ask this here.
    Does anyone know what tables in Jet DST correspond to injector pulse width?
    I have a 2005-2007 5.3L in a Mazda B2200, I changed intakes and injectors for hood clearance reasons. The stock injectors were 25.2 lb/hr, the new injectors are 28.8 lb/hr from an LS6. I found a .cal file on this forum from a 2002 Corvette with an LS6 so I changed the injector flow rate vs vacuum table as well as the Injector Offset vs battery voltage vs MAP table on my 5.3 ecu to match the LS6 values.
    Everywhere I read people say you also have to change pulse width when you change to larger than stock injectors but none of the tables in Jet DST say pulse width. Does anyone here know another name for them?
    Thanks in advance.

Fuel Injected!
    It must be low pulse offset adder or something. Which version of jets you have, Can you post a pic of the cable.

Carb and Points!
    I have version 1.44 of the DS tuner program, I can't get a picture of the cord, I am out of town at the moment.
    I went through the all the drop down menus to find anything that mentioned 'pulse' but didn't see anything!

Fuel Injected!
    It is very likely it is not mapped in the jet program. Is this the latest version. What OS you are running.

There is a chance we can use jet cable with other programs, but I need some pictures.

Carb and Points!
    It looks like the newest jet dst is V 2.23 so my copy is getting quite dated. I'll get a picture of the cable and confirm OS today

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    It is very likely it is not mapped in the jet program. Is this the latest version. What OS you are running.

There is a chance we can use jet cable with other programs, but I need some pictures.
    Sorry for the delay! This is what I'm working with.IMG_20220423_150635503_HDR.jpgIMG_20220423_150631624_HDR.jpgIMG_20220423_150641171.jpg

Carb and Points!
    Quick update, I found a .cal file for a Corvette with an LS6. Jet DST can read a .cal, but I guess not write one, so I copied all the tables that were fuel injector related and put them on my 5.3's computer. It is no longer giving me a code saying that it is running lean! It sounds like it is running well.
    Now I feel a bit more confident driving to an actual tuner whenever that may be.

Fuel Injected!
    The jet looks as the newer usb design.

You can do some quick test with this program and test will it recognize it.

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...versal-Patcher

Open logger shortcut->settings tab->select com port of cable->device [AVT]->connect

You can post log here to see how it goes.

Carb and Points!
    you made that program? Impressive!
    I'll give it a try, thanks

Fuel Injected!
    It is a joint project, with lots of people involved.

It will be great to test with that jet cable.