ok good news! Ran your bin on the way home only changing Initial SA and Bias warm. Why change bias warm to 0? Well, to be honest, IIRC is was FSJ Guy that advised me to set it to 0 and I believe he had a good reason which escapes me at the moment. Maybe he will chime in. Other then BLM being in the 140's and 150's the entire time it did run better, well different at least. I think i just need to do some VE tuning and it will be good to go there. I will do a long run in the morning.

Then, based on what you said earlier I just decided to set the Bias Warm to 10 and what do you know!!!! My idle issue in pk/n went away! Idles at about 950 now instead of 1250....The only thing i noticed is that it has to crank a bit to start. Not sure why yet but at least its something!

So its my understanding that the Bias Warm setting subtracts from the main SA table. Is this doing this in O/L and C/L or just C/L? Also, how does this parameter relate to the initial SA? If I set this to 10 and I change my initial SA to 0 does that mean that on startup it will retard 10 deg from 0? I dont think these engines like be that retarded on startup. I guess I need a quick tutorial on the purpose of these Bias settings.