I've posted this question before, but back then I was thinking of using everything from the donor rig: harness and computer included. Several of the good folks here talked me out of that plan which is a good thing: I don't want to mess with the black box (it's a '97 so not tunable with HP Tuners anyway) and I'm not really wanting to do the swap to 0411. So if I do this I'll stick with OBD I and either use a 7427 with the port mod (I'm running 7427 now) OR (more likely) make the switch to a EBL Flash II. I really like what I've read about the EBL with things like self learning VE tables and hi-way mode. But I do have a 4L80e so I know I'll have to run the 7427 in tandem with the EBL.

But what I'm really posting about here is the nuts and bolts of the swap. Is anyone aware of any write-ups about this switch? This is a 383 with vortec heads in a '91 suburban. I'm currently running the GMPP q-jet manifold for vortecs, with a TBI adapter plate. My specific questions are along these lines:

1. throttle cable looks like it has to be a lot longer, since it wraps around the front of the TB and attaches on PS side, pulling toward front. Just steal a cable from a junkyard '96-'99?
2. Connectors such as TPS, MAP, IAC, etc. I'm assuming I'd have to replace all connectors to get these to hook up? I do have the complete harness from the '97.
3. wiring for the 8 injectors themselves. Probably a dumb question here, but does the wiring for one TBI injector power one whole bank? Or is there a different connection method? Or maybe it doesn't matter since it's going to be batch fire? How do you physically make those connections from one to four?
4. Fuel lines. I'm guessing I'd probably have to have a section of braided steel to get them to connect to the tubes that mount to the CSFI manifold?
5. Fuel pump. Will my Walbro 155 fuel pump be sufficient?

Probably tons of other questions that I'm not even thinking of but answers to some of these will probably help make the decision whether or not I want to go down this path. Thanks!