I bought a new project, for a little bit anyway. Its got some of the right parts, just put together by morons. Its a pretty straight 1995 GMC with a 1997 l29 454/4l80e in it. Some shop put it in with a painless wiring swap harness but their install is embarrassingly bad. pcv crimp connectors and cut off wires everywhere. The harness wires in the picture were just stuffed in the corner, I pulled them out for a look. I think I am going to have to pull the swap harness completely out then clean things up and then reinstall. I am thinking about doing an 0411 ecm swap at the same time on the painless harness, I am not sure though. If I could get a complete harness from an obs c2500 l29 and swap that into the truck that would probably be a cleaner solution to do the ecm swap with. The truck actually drove down the freeway for 3 hours so its not totally helpless, but its not right tune wise at all. It sputters and hesitates then slowly gets up to speed. No communication at all with HP tuners scanner or my OTC.