Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loading file troubles

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    Dump that ac adapter in the trash bin and use fully charged battery for testing. If all works get a better Power supply.
    The pcm that gives you trouble have intel chips that are very picky about voltage. The one that worked might have the amd chip.

That worked! I got a new power supply and I got both ECM's to flash. Now I am having trouble turning off the VATS. Attached is my .bin I am getting the typical fires for a second then dies. I pour gas in the intake and it starts. I have searched and searched for anything related to VATS and no luck! TIA
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!

Electronic Ignition!

attached is what i get when i try to change it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fuel Injected!
    I checked the bin you post. It seems heavily modified. Not good for a starting point of tuning. Also the current vats settings is out of range, that`s why you got this error.

Do you ansolutely needs the modifications of this bin, or you want stock one with vats off.

An updated vesrion will allow you to save out of range stuff. You can get it here.
    https://github.com/joukoy/UniversalP...tcher-Full.Zip
    Last edited by kur4o; 02-27-2022 at 10:14 AM.

Electronic Ignition!
    I checked the bin you post. It seems heavily modified. Not good for a starting point of tuning. Also the current vats settings is out of range, that`s why you got this error.

Do you ansolutely needs the modifications of this bin, or you want stock one with vats off.

An updated vesrion will allow you to save out of range stuff. You can get it here.
    https://github.com/joukoy/UniversalP...tcher-Full.Zip

Thank you! That bin was supposed to be stock!

Fuel Injected!
    I found the base file that was used to flash the pcm.

This one is complete stock. Not sure if it matches your application, but the "stock" file from your pcm seems to use this one as a base. Can you give more info about the setup your having.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Electronic Ignition!

This one is complete stock. Not sure if it matches your application, but the "stock" file from your pcm seems to use this one as a base. Can you give more info about the setup your having.

That should work I have a 2004 lq9 with a 4l80 2wd dbw

Electronic Ignition!

this is the file that i had. i am really confused now!

Fuel Injected!
    The one you had in the pcm seems tuned at one point, so it is not the same, I posted. The one I posted is stock for sure.

For lq9, lq4 tune is not a good starting point. I found a bin with lq9+4l80 but is 4wd. Maybe we can segment swap if needed.

Electronic Ignition!
    The one you had in the pcm seems tuned at one point, so it is not the same, I posted. The one I posted is stock for sure.

For lq9, lq4 tune is not a good starting point. I found a bin with lq9+4l80 but is 4wd. Maybe we can segment swap if needed.
    I thought the difference between the two was internals. The strange thing is no matter what I do I get the single fire like the cats are still on

Fuel Injected!
    The one you posted have a setting for vats that should turned it off. So if there is no start conditon, looks somwehre else. Some settings about cats are changed too, but untill the engine is warmed that shouldn`t matter.
    With latest version from the link, you can read dtcs and do some basic logging to identify the problem.
    Utilities ->logger

Electronic Ignition!
    The one you posted have a setting for vats that should turned it off. So if there is no start conditon, looks somwehre else. Some settings about cats are changed too, but untill the engine is warmed that shouldn`t matter.
    With latest version from the link, you can read dtcs and do some basic logging to identify the problem.
    Utilities ->logger
    Ok I deleted some of the cat stuff. I tried it stock and no vats but it wouldn't start. Just tried the file you posted and it still won't start I feel like it is something stupid I'll look into the logging only dtc is p1637

Fuel Injected!
    p1637 is alternator l-terminal related. In the option_matrix l- f- terminals must be present. Not sure what is your setup.