Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stock 350tbi 7427 log needed

Electronic Ignition!

Stock 350tbi 7427 log needed

I'm looking for a log of a stock 350tbi so I can compare my trucks log to, or if someone could point me in the right direction that would be cool too. My trucks not running great and I'm wanting to see if my logs are weird.

Fuel Injected!
    Due you want CVS file? what tuner program are you using

Electronic Ignition!
    I'd take a csv or xdl. I'm using tunerpro but Im cool with just looking at an Excel sheet too.

Fuel Injected!
    I have a bone stock 95 K2500 350 TBI 4L60E Trans with 373 gears, I happen to make a data log a few weeks ago, to learn how using Tuner Pro.

I will upload CSV later tonight and the XDL file, it is about a 20 to 30 minute drive, from cold start. I believe max speed was 60mph.

Electronic Ignition!
    That would be really awesome thank you

Fuel Injected!
    Here they are
    Attached Files Attached Files

Electronic Ignition!
    Thank you so much this is perfect.

Interesting data from the .xdl file in post #6, see pictures below.

dave w

Near Idle.jpg

Off Idle.jpg

Electronic Ignition!
    What are you using to see that data I ran it through tunerpro and trimalyzer and it doesn't look like that for me.

What does mine look like on that program?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuscanlazers View Post
    What are you using to see that data I ran it through tunerpro and trimalyzer and it doesn't look like that for me.
    I'm using an Excel spreadsheet similar to the one in this WBO2 thread: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...g)-Spreadsheet

The data is filtered and sorted, Closed Loop, Near Idle Flag (on), Off Idle with AE and PE data filtered out.

What .adx file was used for 2022-02-08_06.28.27.csv?

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Dave when looking at your snap shots, is the lower chart a count of data points? It appears to be running rich, is this what your pointing out?

Dave does your program/analyzer show what engine temp was when it showed rich? this data log was done from a cold start of say 25* outside, truck engine was about 70* at start of log.

The only thing I have changed in prep for engine swap is upgraded the fuel pump to a 96 truck pump, I did not mess with TBI regulator spring, could this pump be increasing the pressure to say 14 psi in stock set up? vs say 10-12psi if it had a 95 and older pump?
    Last edited by Sledhead2; 02-09-2022 at 04:35 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    I'm using aldldroid and it just says a217 with the engine types after that (A217 l05-lb4-94-95-9600.adx) I'll have to wait till I get home to see what it is on tunerpro. I do most of my logging on my phone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sledhead2 View Post
    Dave when looking at your snap shots, is the lower chart a count of data points? It appears to be running rich, is this what your pointing out?

Dave does your program/analyzer show what engine temp was when it showed rich? this data log was done from a cold start of say 25* outside, truck engine was about 70* at start of log.

The only thing I have changed in prep for engine swap is upgraded the fuel pump to a 96 truck pump, I did not mess with TBI regulator spring, could this pump be increasing the pressure to say 14 psi in stock set up? vs say 10-12psi if it had a 95 and older pump?
    The spreadsheet is filtering for "Closed Loop Only". The lower chart is show count of "Closed Loop Data". The fuel pressure regulator is located in the throttle body, not the fuel pump.

dave w

Quote Originally Posted by Tuscanlazers View Post
    I'm using aldldroid and it just says a217 with the engine types after that (A217 l05-lb4-94-95-9600.adx) I'll have to wait till I get home to see what it is on tunerpro. I do most of my logging on my phone though.
    The spreadsheet is configured for the attached .adx. http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-0D

dave w

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    The spreadsheet is configured for the attached .adx. http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-0D

dave w
    Okay so I did a log with the adx that you linked, do you happen to have a link to the spreadsheet that you used? I'm looking over the one that was linked and seeing a spark advance of 23039 as a high looks like you had this same problem with a truck 500+ miles away. This may be from knock retard but I've also seen this on a log where I was just idling before I think. I'm about ready to just buy a new engine off of Facebook and throw it in the truck once it warms up a little bit. SA table.png

* well i guess this is actually about at idle now that I'm looking back over the picture. I'm not sure what the play is here. I don't have the ability to burn chips and change the altitude spark basis.
    Last edited by Tuscanlazers; 02-11-2022 at 02:38 AM.