Hi,
Project is going ok, but with a few wrinkles. I have the module used to program the TSide loading into the PCM now. I can do all the easy work prior to programming like turn on/off vpp, read the mfg codes, checksum the part. I have looked through the zero the flash and erase the flash routines, they look OK. In addition most of the "feed the ESide fro programming" looks ok. There is trouble with the programming software however. There is no way to set the bank. Half the software looks like it wants to do a complete programming (that would be OK if we had the space to buffer the complete load somewhere), while the other half looks like it will only program the upper bank.
So that needs a bit of attention. I have already corrected two faults in the code and wonder if this module was ever used before. Alternative is that points of entry other than the start of the routine were used. I will spend a bit of time looking through this and changing it.

Main problem going forward is that I need to revive all that I did looking at bootstrapping. This is necessary because making bricks will be part of the debug. Probably can't avoid unless I am way too careful. Careful = slow.

I have not been able to find any OBDII PCMs locally. The Ontario/Canadian way seems to promote recycling as soon as possible. There are few of these cars around now. I am still on the hunt for any OBDII PCMs brick or working.

Looks like we will get a foot of snow today, so I will have time to go through the TSide programming module again and start to make the modifications needed.

-Tom